INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS IN KAFÈLAVVO
Meetingplace: By the frontier in the cafèlavvu
Early shift: 10:00 – 16:00
Late shift: 15.30 – 20.30
- Heating of various dishes.
- Preparation/cutting of salad, onion, dressing etc.
- Heating of cocoa, wine etc.
- Dishwashing, cleaning
- Occasional necessities
- During shifts and at the end of shifts, benches and contact points are disinfected.
- The ones working in the kitchen cannot stay in the lavvo (infection control).
- We want “corona bubbles” in the lavvo. This means that those who work with food (kitchen) are bubble 1, serving (cleaning help) is bubble 2. Each bubble gets its own staff room / wardrobe / toilet, and cannot stay outside its work area on duty.
- We have a strong focus on cleaning and infection control! Be careful with washing, keep distance from guests and colleagues as much as possible, both before, during and after shifts.
- Wash your hands often (washing is available in the bar and in the kitchen) and use rubbing alcohol! Gloves can be used if desired, but good hand hygiene is most important.
- We keep food production and serving separate! Ie. that those who are engaged in food production can not stay in the kafelavvo, and not have close contact with the serving. And vice versa!
- We have separate break rooms / changing rooms for food production and serving.
- You will be given a face mask to be used at all times.