Organizers responsibilities and rights
- Organizer is obliged to let you know when and where to meet up.
- Organizer is obliged to provide necessary information about the work you will perform.
- Organizer is obliged to provide information to the contact person who is responsible for the area you’ll be working in.
- Organizer is committed to facilitat a good work environment and food when on on duty.
Volunteers responsibilities and rights
- As a volunteer, you are obliged to work the hours that is agreed upon.
- As a volunteer, you are obliged to meet precisely when the work sessions starts. In the absence you must notify the volunteer coordinator, Hussam Elnour.
- As a volunteer the organizer expects you to contribute to the best of your capability, and help to create a good work environment.
- As a volunteer, you should not give statements to the press on behalf of the organizer.
- As a volunteer, you should be dressed in uniform accompanying your workgroup when on duty.